Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jazzed up for Creativeness

Right now my house is (semi) clean.  My children are just about to go back to school after their long Christmas break.   I am getting jazzed up to do some crafting, creating and projects.  I have already started on creating some beautiful new painted new pendants.  I have videoed part of the process to share when completed. 

I am trying to let my spirit soar with continuing to make space in my life for new projects.  Clearing out some of the old stuff that hasn't been touched for long enough there is an inch of dust to accumulate.  Think of old projects that brought joy to me that can be shared with you and my boys and new projects to add to my life. 

There is a lightness coming over me that is quite enjoyable.  I hope to encourage this feeling in any way possible.

Thank you for coming on this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment