Sunday, January 1, 2012

Affirmations for Weight Loss

Welcome to a New Year!  2012 comes with a new set of challenges, new hopes and new dreams. 
One of the top New Years Resolutions is to improve our diets and loose weight.   Excercise more, eat leass and just get healthy in general.

One of the main problems that we face, especially if you have more than just 10 pounds to loose is an internal, emotional struggle.  It is not a physical strugle, but mental. Long term negitive habits, poor eating habits and sedintary lifestyles need to be first overcome on an emotioanl and mental level.  Once your mindset has changed to more positive messages, loosing weight and improving health will not be the struggle that is always has been. 

One way to achieve this simply is through affirmations.  Choose the best affirmation for your situation.  Take time out of your schedule three times each day to repeat your affirmation at least three times.  After a week to a month, you should see positive changes in your mental outlook regarding health, food and weight loss.  Before long your confidence to allow your creative spirit to soar.

I feel good because I eat healthy foods.
I enjoy eating a healthy diet.
I no longer need to eat out of bordom or for emotion reasons.
I am on the journey to my goal of health and fitness.
I can achieve health, fitness and a healthy weight.
My body is loosing excess weight and excess baggage every day.
I am becoming physically and mentally more healthy every day.
I feel lighter and slimmer.
Food no longer controls my life.
I eat to live, not live to eat.
I enjoy the tastes of healthy foods over processed foods.
Eating a balanced diet leaves me happier.
I am beautiful.  I am allowing people to see the beautiful person within.
Each day I am changing my life for the better.
My dream of a lighter, healthier sense is coming true.
I am strong enough to limit  my temptations.  Cravings do not control me.
I am able to treat myself without going overboard.
My dream is becoming a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment