Sunday, February 26, 2012

Enjoying my writing journey

So far I have been really enjoying my writing experiance.  It is starting to get exciting for me with new opportunities and increased views to my articles.  This truely feels like a positive change in my life.  One that I am trying to embrace with open arms.  It is your support that makes this happen.  I am sure sometime soon I will have a full time job again and will not be able to put my efforts into being a Mom and a writer, but for now I am starting to enjoy myself.  Actually feeling a desire to take care of myself.  Get healthier and move in a better direction.

For now, though, while I am still on the hunt for actual employment, I am taking care of some of those pesky health issues while sharing some of my thoughts, knowledge and of course, creative spirit with the world.

Thank You

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment